Special Audit Services
In depth knowledge in all the industry sectors enables us check compliance with general and specific legal and regulatory requirements of the business. When we detect any shortcoming, we go to the root cause of the problem and suggest our clients in best appropriate way.
Additionally, we are the leaders in the development of non-financial performance reporting, helping our clients respond to the need for greater transparency, improved corporate governance and business models based on the principles of sustainability. We provide following services;
• Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
• Internal Audit
Regulatory Compliance & Reporting
Code of corporate governance emphasizes on good corporate governance. This is one of the most important factors which determines the value of an organization and guarantees its continuous improvement. Good governance ensures that company is complying with legal, regulatory and industry specific requirements of the entity. In this way they add real value to the organization.
FinanceSeers will help you to improve your compliance if;
• You do not know whether your company is in compliance with regulatory rules.
• Your company’s compliance costs are out of control.
• You need to plan for staff training in light of new compliance issues.
• You are concerned about the reputational risk from failing to comply with regulations.
• You want to confirm that your company’s sales force is complying with the sales and marketing code of conduct.
FinanceSeers provides support, advice, and assurance to help you manage your regulatory risks. In an ever-changing regulatory environment, we help ensure that you identify, manage, and control any existing and future regulatory risks. A proactive rather than a monitoring approach to regulation is now a full time strategic necessity.
All private sector companies & NGO’s must comply with the code of corporate governance, they need to establish an independent internal audit function in the entity. Role of internal auditor is not mentioned by any corporate governance code as it varies entity to entity according to size and complexity of operations.
There are two options for you, you can establish your own internal audit department or outsource this activity. But if you opt to establish your own department of internal audit, you;
• Will remain concerned about the independence of people working in the department
• Will find it difficult to recruit and retain internal audit professionals in all of key skill areas
Other option is to outsource this activity to our reputed firm FinanceSeers. We;
• Assess the alignment of internal controls with entity’s objectives
• Check that the risk management framework of the company is appropriately designed
• Check that the risk management framework is working efficiently
• Check the risk management approach of the company
• Check the compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements
• Check the compliance with entity’s internal policies
• Check that the current design of internal control is sufficient to prevent, detect and correct misstatements and fraud.
• Check that the assets of the company are properly safeguarded.